Monday, August 25, 2008

Ice Cream Recipes For Another Roundup

Add to Technorati Favorites add to kirtsy

So what to do when I am invited to post in SriLekha's Ice Cream and Milkshake Roundup, but I am on vacation and therefore away from my ice cream maker, my blender and my recipes?

I didn't want to pass up this kind blogger's invitation. Just as I am away from home, I know lots of bloggers and readers have been going on vacation all summer too as so many are posting less frequently and comments on most blogs are down too. So to support SriLekha's first roundup, and in case you missed them during my own We All Scream For Ice Cream Roundup in July, I think it is the perfect time to repost about my ice creams.

So click on the links for:






Click for details
on the
Bread Round-Up

3 comments:

  1. I always have so much fun when I visit your blog...thanks for putting a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. updated ur entries in the round up and u plz check it out joy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)