Friday, October 21, 2011

Joy of Desserts featured on Foodie Blogroll's Favorite Blogs

Thank you, Foodie Blogroll and welcome to all my new visitors! Joy of Desserts is one of this week's featured blogs. How exciting!

"Featured Blogs is a weekly Friday post featuring favorite blogs from The Foodie Blogroll! We do this so we can share in the rich diversity of what The Foodie Blogroll has to offer by featuring some of our favorites and yours!"

I have been a proud member of the Foodie Blogroll since I started this blog almost 4 years ago. You can also read one of my previous blog posts about the Foodie BlogRoll, and it's founder Jenn (and Roberto). If you are not already a member, I warmly encourage you to join Foodie Blogroll!

Welcome again to my new visitors. If you like what you see, please follow me so you won't lose track of this blog on the giant World Wide Web.

Here you will find lots of desserts of course, and so much more. There's recipes, linky parties, giveaways, fun & games, foodie facts, book and product reviews, and more, and I love to make new blog friends. 

Be sure to come back on Monday as I'll have:

Wishing every one a great weekend!





Do you like what you see on this blog?
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Well Deserved!!!! I wanted to tell you: I wanted to tell you I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award. I just love your blog and please stop by this link to check it out. Thank you!!!!

    Link:
    http://artbyasm.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-versatile-blogger-award-passing.html

    Blessings,
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Annamaria. And thank you for the award too. That's such a sweet surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy! I joined foodieblogroll, thank you for introducing me to it!I think they might reject me though, because I can't figure out how to put the widget on my side bar! Actually, I figured out how to but I can't find the html code I need. Any Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah: Foodie Blogroll e-mails the html code. When you receive it, follow the easy directions from this tutorial:
    http://www.foodieblogroll.com/tutorials/foodie-blogroll-widget-blogspot-tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you. We will check this out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolina Heartstrings: Thanks. You'll like Foodie Blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)