Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Easy Peachy Sorbet Recipe For A Roundup

Here's a fast and easy recipe to make when the thermometer soars and robs you of all energy.

Easy Peachy Sorbet
2 cups frozen peaches (chunks or slices)
2/3 cup apple juice, apple cider or champagne
Sugar to taste
Squeeze of lemon

Process all ingredients except sugar. Add sugar to taste. Process again.
You're DONE!!

It can dress up in crystal glasses with a sprig of mint for a fancy party, or dress down in plastic tumblers for a poolside children's snack.

Enjoy!

For more ice cream, sorbet, granita, and other ice cream-like confections, be sure to return right here on July 18th for a Recipe Round Up.

Want to participate with your own recipes? Click on the We All Scream For Ice Cream button below for details.

This recipe is entered in Rocks In My Dryer's 5 Ingredients Or Less Edition, in Joy Of Desserts' Ice Cream Recipe Roundup, and in Mercedes' Scrumptious Sunday Ice Cream Edition.







8 comments:

  1. I am so trying this! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good.

    robin@heartofwisdom.com
    http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might need to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful! I'm gonna gain weight just reading your blog - I LOVE desserts too!

    Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Joy we are in winter but loves Ice Cream same!! I want to try some recipe to the Ice Cream event. xxxxxGloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have all the ingredients, and I'm trying this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love peaches! This is such an easy recipe! Thanks so much for sharing! My SS post is here!

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)