Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do you save room for dessert?



It's time to head over to the Krazy Kitchen where I host Save Room for Dessert Wednesday!

  • Today I have a delicious black walnut cookie recipe waiting for you at the Krazy Kitchen, and I hope you'll join me and the other bloggers by participating with your own dessert recipes each Wednesday.
  • Don't forget those tried-and-true family recipes for Vintage Recipe Thursday, right here at Joy of Desserts. They can be sweet or savory, and can come from an old cookbook or magazine, too.
  • Don't miss out on my latest giveaway. I have 5 copies of the brand-new, movie tie-in, paperback edition of Julie & Julia by Julie Powell. It's about blogging; it's about French food; it's about life; it's about women; it's all about Julie Powell and Julia Child. You will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)