Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Tea Infusers

I have a Wordless Wednesday linky each week. Be sure to link your post below. Follow me if you want to easily find this weekly linky.

I also have a coupon for FREE Yogurt for all of you (just click on the link.)

This post is shared with Trish's Tea Party TuesdayMartha's Tea Cup TuesdayTerry's Tea Cup Tuesday, Tea Time Tuesday, Tea Things Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, What I Love Wednesday, Vintage Share the Love Wednesday, Woo Us To Your Blog, Mosaic Monday.

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough,
or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis



1. tiny silver teapot, 2. A Cup of Tea?, 3. Tea Infuser On Drip Stand, 4. 2.27.09 • TLC, 5. Antique Tea Infuser, 6. Tea Bug (tea infuser), 2009, 7. Tea Infuser, 2009, 8. Tea infuser square, 9. "Revolution" 2005, 10. # 232, 11. sweetheart's tea




Do you like what you see on this blog?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Well that was cool to find another art lover! What style do you prefer? These infusers are pretty!! Great photos, fun collage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I love seeing all these tea things. I have some of them myself. There is a pretty tea cup in there too!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    oh whow, what a lot of different shaapes and styles. Have you seen the special tea infuser in one of my former posts? Here is the link:
    http://silber-rosen.blogspot.com/2010/08/silver-sundaytea-accessories.html
    Thank you for sharing this beauties.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I am new to the land of tea cups and there i so much iz have to learn. This was a beautiful lesson about infusers. You did a lovely job!

    I would love to have a visit! Here is my address, if you have time.
    http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

    Fondly,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post, Joy, and welcome to Tea Time Tuesday! Love all the tea infusers and gadgets. Very cute. Thanks for sharing with us today and have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen so many quaint ones before

    Thanks for sharing

    Happy WW! and thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and stylish, thank you for sharing!
    Happy WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi: Great collection, my favorite, the tea cup. Beautiful. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tea! And this collection is very beautiful!

    Happy WW!

    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I am off to refill my cup of tea after seeing your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I lived in Australia you had 'tea' instead of 'dinner'. And tea was made with an infuser. They are so quaint!

    mtdoonmeister@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome infusers!! It's such a shame I don't like tea. :p

    -:¦:- WW: It's Raining, It's Pouring -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat infusers. I haven't seen one shaped like a box. Nice to meet you!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously, that is laid out so nicely, I'd like to print it and make it into a bookmark!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    XoXo

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great post -- C.S Lewis and tea, a lovely combination!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog
    www.proverbs-31-wife.blogspot.com
    I am now following you too, and I look forward to more great posts!!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)