|Thank you, Marelie.|
Thank you so much for this lovely award, Marelie.
Rules for accepting the award:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
Now its time to share 7 random things about me:
- I like beauty like roses, irises, paper whites, elegant teacups, lavish tablescapes, stained glass windows, delicate lace, etc.
- I like the sounds of birds singing, trees rustling, brooks babbling.
- I like the feel of a soft breeze or rain on my face.
- I like the smell of the ocean, freshly mowed grass, rain, a Paris bakery, peonies, lilies of the valley, lavender, and lilacs.
- I like ice cream, coffee, almonds, lemons and limes, strawberries, mint, basil, and vanilla.
- I like animals like dogs, cats, horses, chickens, rabbits and cows.
- I like the busy streets and elegance of Paris, the lazy picnics of Provence, the euphoric air of Italy, the surf of Malibu and Menton, the peace and quiet of my country-by-the-city backyard, the contrasts of San Francisco, the opulence of Atlanta, the lushness of Hawaii, the green trees of Oregon, the colors of the Arizona and Nevada deserts.
- A Joyful Noise by Hazel
- A Well-Seasoned Life by Kim
- Bacon Time With the Hungry, Hungry Hippo by Mindie
- Carolina Heartstrings by Alessa and Tammie
- Comfy Cuisine and Beauty From Your Kitchen by Patti
- Cookin' For My Captain by Carolyn
- Crazy for Crust by Dorothy
- Did I Say That Out Loud? by Emily
- Easy, Everyday Eats by Erin
- Eating in Winnipeg and Captive Creativity by Amanda
- Inside Heather's Home by Heather
- Ladybird Ln. by Alyssa and Carlee
- Lark's Country Heart by Lark
- Les Reves d'une Boulangere by Brittany
- Little Rays of Sunshine by Kim
- The Kitchen Cookie by Martha
- You Made That? by Suzanne