Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Announcing 2nd Annual Need to Knead Bread Roundup

Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy and I are hosting our 2nd Annual Need to Knead Bread Roundup. Are you ready? This year I will be using MckLinky so you can post your favorite bread recipes between November 1st-15th to link in for the roundup.

Ready ... Set ... Start your ovens!


~ We are looking for all sorts of breads: quick breads, savory breads, sweet ones, yeast breads, no-knead breads, 5-minute breads, vintage or gluten-free breads, etc, etc, etc!

~ Help us promote this bread roundup by putting the above banner in your sidebars and posting about the 2nd Annual Need to Kneed Roundup on your own blogs.

~ Come back November 1-15, 2009 to link all your bread recipes to MckLinky.

~ When participating, please use common blog etiquette and courtesy by linking your participating bread recipes back to Joy of Desserts and 3 Sides of Crazy, and visiting the other participants.

~ Have fun blog hopping through the bread recipes, make new friends, find new family-favorite recipes, comment, enjoy the process of community-building.

4 comments:

  1. Fun! I missed out last year, so I'm looking forward to this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about this! I actually tried to make the NYT 2006 no knead bread recipe this weekend and failed. I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)