Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


My thanks to
Michelle of Frugal Creativity,
for this, indeed, lovely blog award.
I love roses and friendship teacups!

Here are the rules of this blog award.

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 10 new discoveries:
  • My six lovely co-hostesses at The Krazy Kitchen, where on each day of the week one of us hosts a different food related carnival. I'm awarding them at their personal blogs:
  1. Tamy of 3 Sides of Crazy isn't a new discovery, but The Krazy Kitchen is new, and she is the one to thank for bringing the 7 of us together, letting us discover each other at the new blog. She hosts Kitchen Wishes and Simply Delicious Sundays.
  2. Cheryl hosts Monday Munchies at the Krazy Kitchen. Her own blog is at The Perplexed Scribe.
  3. Pacey hosts Cultural Connections on Tuesdays at The Krazy Kitchen. Her own blog is at Today's Blah.
  4. Martha in PA hosts Healthy Helpings Thursdays at The Krazy Kitchen. Her own blog is at The Daily Grind.
  5. Kristen hosts What Did You Bake Today? on Fridays at The Krazy Kitchen. Her own blog is Frugal Antics of a Harried Housewife.
  6. Martha hosts Simple Supper Saturdays at The Krazy Kitchen. Her own blog is Menagerie.

Lovely ladies, I hope you enjoy this Lovely Blog Award!

7 comments:

  1. Oh thanks you SO much!!! i am quite honored and so very happy! thanks :) your own blog is rather inspiring to say the least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSHHHHH!! I feel like a movie star at the Academy Awards Show! I'm so totally taken by surprise! My husband read your post at the very same time that I was reading it and HE WAS EVEN THRILLED! This is my very, very first blog award....it is therefore, the very BEST I could ever recieve. Thank you for your kindness. Forever friends! Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day. This is my first award. I will take my bows. It is you who brings out the best in others. We are privileged to know you and to learn from you. Thanks for the award and for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy, thank you very much for including me as one of the recepients of this lovely award. You too well deserved this. BTW, thanks too for visiting and for joining the contest...Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Joy! It's much appreciated and I feel honored to have the opportunity to get to know you through our "krazy" blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know I posted my award on my Friday night party post here ...
    http://meandering-martha.blogspot.com/2009/08/party-time.html

    Have a great weekend Joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)