Saturday, April 18, 2009

Joy Of Desserts On Twitter! Are You?


I joined Twitter on Thursday night. Are you on Twitter?

I discovered some of my good blogging friends like:
I'm still looking for and discovering more blog friends and friends in real life. I think I might even need two accounts because my friends in real life might care that I'm going to Theresa's party and not that I've posted a video about Jacques Torres' Chocolate Haven, and vice versa. I'm already noticing some people with several accounts.

What about you? Do you use several accounts? How do you use Twitter for your blog?

Follow me and little birdies will tell us all about desserts and other sweet secrets!



I'm on as JoyOfDesserts.

Leave your Twitter username in comments!! :-)

*************************

  • Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a great new book:
  • Looking for a new weekly carnival?
Check out the details for
Vintage Recipe Thursday

  • Does CHOCOLATE make you happy??!!
Join my next recipe roundup
Joy Of Chocolate Roundup
Click the link for details.

*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)