Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Need To Knead Bread Roundup

IT'S HERE!!



Using comments, give us the link to your bread recipe post(s) and the name of your recipes. Link to your posts, NOT to the main page of your blogs so that people can find your recipes even in the future.

This is the html code to use for the link. Just replace the { bracket with the less-than symbol, and the } bracket with the greater-than symbol:
{a href="http://url of your post here"}Bread Name Here{/a}

As customary with these roundups and carnivals, be sure to display the Need To Knead Button linking to this blog and to link to this post so that your readers can find all the other participants too.

Be kind and visit everyone too. Have fun and enjoy!


When you are done here, be sure to also visit Tamy at 3 Sides Of Crazy, my co-hostess of this Need To Knead Bread Roundup, to find more participants' recipes.

1. Easy Chocolate Bread

2. Pecan Date Raisin Bread

3. Pan lavash

4. Pan integral con sésamo, amapola y linaza

5. Panecillos de leche

6. Pan árabe

7. Panecillos suizos

8. Sally Lunn Bread

9. Cuban Bread

10. Focaccia

11. Cinnamon Buns/Mennonite Recipe

12. Monkey Bread

13. Beer Bread

14. Apple Bread

15. Banana Bread Cranked Up

16. Bread Machine Oatmeal Bread

17. Grandmother Wren's found recipe links

18. Family Favorite Whole Wheat Bread


19. Apple Bread w/Cream Cheese Icing

20. Banana Raisin Nut Bread

21. Beer Bread

22. Brioche Egg Bread

23. Bubble Bread

24. Buttermilk Bread

25. Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

26. Cinnamon Banana Bread

27. Cinnamon Raisin Loaf

28. Crunchy Parmesan Croutons

29. Honey Banana Whole Wheat Bread

30. Lemon Banana Nut Bread

31. Orange Banana Nut Bread

32. Parmesan Rolls

33. Tropical Apricot Mango Bread

34. White Cheddar Biscuits

35. Oat Sunflower Bread/Sesame Oat Bread



------------------------------------
On a more personal note, my family and I have been evacuated due to the latest California Fires. I will be taking a few days away from this blog for respite. Please check back soon because I have a FUN cookbook giveaway waiting in the wings as soon as I return. I thank all of you for your understanding. We praise God that we are fine and are well taken care of. If you are a praying person, please pray for our fabulous firefighters -- our heroes!
I will be back soon!

------------------------------------
I am back!!
You can read all about the evacuation by following the link.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, post comments and personal e-mails!
God's blessings to all!

11 comments:

  1. I added my link to the Mr. Linky on 3 Sides of Crazy too, but here's my link to Sally Lunn bread. I hope the fires pass without anything of consequence happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in our prayers! That's a long way from Sunny, but we know how stressful it is.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my entry!
    Cuban Bread

    I'm sorry about the fires and hope that all is well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/2008/10/foccaccia.html

    Here is the link to my foccaccia. I hope you are all fine. Sorry you have to leave. I hope it goes well and everything is fine when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Joy,
    I'm thankful you and your family are safe. I hope your home stays safe, too.
    Thanks for your welcome to the Bread Round-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in my prayers too. I don't have a recipe to share. I came to get some. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm actually a day late - I'm moving and have been without internet access. If it isn't too late to squeeze in, though, I have a bread recipe posted:

    http://blog.titus2homemaker.com/archives/420

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for you, my friend. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am back!!

    Thank you all for participating in the Bread Roundup. :-)

    Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, post comments and personal e-mails! It meant so much!

    God's blessings to all!

    You can read all about the evacuation by following the link.
    Desserts and much more at the Red Cross

    Ben: Yes, this is my second roundup and I will be having more. :-) The next one is on Nov. 15 for Fall Pies and Tarts. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can see all the details by following the link.
    Joy's Roundup Of Fall Pies & Tarts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops. Sorry for the typo there. The next roundup will be Friday, November 14, for Fall Pies and Tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad you didn't have another of these! I just made a bread post yesterday haha

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)