- I like desserts;
- I like blogging;
- I like photography;
but I'm told it should be 3 things you don't already know.
- I'm an avid reader and usually have a couple books going at the same time, plus I enjoy doing a lot of research so I also have a pile of books on a specific topic at any given time;
- I'm a former journalist and editor which is why I like to blog so much. I get to be editor of my very own blog while being a stay at home mom;
- I am also an artist. I have done most types of art including oils, watercolors, pastels, ceramics, and in the last 7 years, I have done what museums and galleries have coined as New Media. With New Media, artists hand paint each stroke using a stylus and computer rather than brushes and paint.
Now I tag:
- Kathy at The Empty Nest. Yes, my friend received so many requests, including my own, to bring back her blog, that she did, but moved it to WordPress. So if you still have her in your readers or bookmarks, be sure to fix that address;
- Grace at Grace Today; If you scroll down just a bit on her blog, you can even see what she looked like when she was a little girl and you can reminisce about the good old days too.
- Tartasacher at Mil Postres (1000 Desserts) to help her out with those bikini reprimands she has been receiving. If you haven't seen them, they are supposed to be awards, but require a good sense of humor as the creator of the award reprimands, "It's your fault I can't fit in my bikini!" and admonishes to stop posting dessert recipes. This tag will give her one more excuse to appease those award-givers.
This is the first New Media painting I created.