Thursday, May 22, 2008

Apron Poll Closes In Just Hours. Don't Miss Out!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Only HOURS left to make your voice heard in my fun, informal poll about aprons, so don't miss out. Head to the top of this blog and cast your vote. It is located between the Erma Bombeck quote and the top post. Have fun!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

UPDATE: RESULTS OF POLL
Always.
6 (6%)
Most of the time.
13 (13%)
Sometimes.
39 (41%)
Only on special occasions.
7 (7%)
Never.
27 (28%)
I don't like aprons.
3 (3%)


3 comments:

  1. Bonsoir Joy. Merci par tes visites et tes commentaires. Ton blog es chaque jour plus beau et plus amusant. J'aime bien être ici. Merci beaucoup et à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonsoir Joy.
    Je suis ici autrefois pour te dire que demain dimanche j'aurai un petit cadeau por toi dans mon blog. Ton blog es chaque jour plus beau et plus amusant. J'aime bien être ici. Je viens ici très souvent. Merci et a bientôt. Comme tu as pu voir j'ai maintennat un traducteur de Google au lieu de Babel Fisch. Ce de Google c'est pour traduire dès l'espagnol asses bon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this poll, Joy. I participated in time, too!

    I love aprons. If I weren't so lazy, I'd always have one on. Would save the seat of my pants from doing the apron's job of being a hand towel.

    My daughter and I used to by the canvas ones from the craft store and paint the heck out of them. Then the waterproof spray for an extended, happy life. They were always a conversation piece at parties. Must revive the tradition! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)