Sunday, March 9, 2008

Which Ice Cream Sundae Are You?

Yesterday, while I was doing that little cookie quiz and found out I was an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, our son was looking over my shoulder and he saw this other fun quiz to find out what kind of Ice Cream Sunday we were.

And you know what I thought?

Wouldn't it be appropriate for my first SUNDAY of blogging desserts?? No corny syrup about it, our son thought it was hilarious! So, it turns out he's a Banana Split and I'm a Cookie-Brownie-Sundae
.

I don't think any of us need a recipe here, but it's fun! I do have recipes for making homemade and deeeelicious ice cream, but as much of the country (and world) is still under snow right now, I'll save those for this summer! It'll give you something to look forward to. ;-)




You Are a Banana Split



Fruity, flavorful, and diverse.

Who can beat a true superstar?





You Are a Cookie-Brownie-Sundae



Totally sweet, delicious, and comforting.

You are a total glutton for... everything!

Didn't I tell you I LOVED desserts???!!!

What Kind of Sundae Are You?

Let me know which kind you LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I am a hot fudge sundae. Jedd and I really love making butter pecan sundaes. Vanilla ice cream, butterscotch topping, pecans on the top. Yummy! We haven't done this in awhile. Gotta get back on track-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a COFFEE BITTERSWEET CHOC type Sundae...yum!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)