Friday, May 1, 2009

Winners of I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Jeanette (JMom) @
In Our Kitchen
Sara @
Simply Sara
Tracy (Faerie Mom) @ The Faerie Castle
Megan @ Meg's Cooking Corner
Nicole @ Art and Aioli

Congratulations to all of you. I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Mellucci is a great new book. For those who did not win, all the information about the book and author is below so you can run to your local bookstore or order it online.

There will be a new book giveaway on Monday, right here at Joy Of Desserts. Be sure to come back on Monday to check the details and enter.

Title: I LOVED, I LOST, I MADE SPAGHETTI
Category: BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY (with recipes!)
Format: HARDCOVER BOOK
Publisher: HACHETTE BOOK GROUP
Publish Date: 4/8/2009
US/Can Price: $23.99/$26.99
ISBN: 9780446534420
Pages: 288
Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
Author's Twitter Account: @gmellucci
Author's Book Website: I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti

Related Posts on Joy Of Desserts:
  1. Author Giulia Melucci invites us to her New York Apartment.
  2. Joy's book review of I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti
*************************
  • Looking for a new weekly carnival?
Check out the details for
Vintage Recipe Thursday

*************************

1 comment:

Let's build a friendly community. Thank you for leaving a comment. :-)